Bu Blogda Ara

24 Mart 2016 Perşembe

RSS FEED

‘’ And even..It doesnt take much of time at all ! ‘’

Hello you.  Do you enjoy  reading some articles or watching videos that arouse the feeling that you are in life and prompt your desire to live more, just like me? That gives you such a pleasure that you don’t wanna even leave them. And also want to reach such kind of sources  easily and don’t want to waste your time while doing this? Yess like me! I really like doing these kind of things and now i feel that i have reached to my desires and now i definitely feel the sense that our life is becoming Just easier  day after day.

It’s been a few months that i got the fun of being on Blogger pages J Although it’s been a hard process to try to clear using it up first, i eventually got used to and i have begun to explore some really enjoyable and also educational pages in time. I began to follow some educational pages that interests me .And even..It doesnt take much of time at all! Actually while looking through those amazing pages, a question rised that How to follow all those of pages ?? And the amazing solution for it was RSS Feed. Let me explain that brillant program J


RSS Feed is a software that publish frequently updated information such as blog entries, news headlines, audio and videos depending on the websites you follow. Subscribing to the website RSS, removes the need to manually check the website for new content. Instead, your browser constantly monitors the site and informs you of any updates.


I use the sevice of RSS Feedreader of this browser. It is such a faciliating program that i easily follow the updates of the pages i follow on Blogger. I have even no need to log in my blogger page and waste so much time to look through the home page. I can easily see the updatings in my blog, choose whichever i interest and start to read or watch or listen to them. Here is a screenshot of my RSS Feedreader page.


You see that i follow many pages and groups.Many of them are based on teaching activities, language learning, some informations about school life and so on.And my favorite one is ‘’Teaching Channel’’ actually. I think it is an extremely fulfilling blog page. It shares so many videos, images and articles about teaching, teaching strategies, some suggestions all about the teaching and learning environment interviews with sophisticated teachers many and many things that educate and also entertain me. I definitely recommend it to both other teachers and also the blog users interested in educational informations.

Now, it's time to explore and create more blogs. Don' t forget to make it easy by using RSS Feed program ! :)



Hiç yorum yok :

Yorum Gönder