Bu Blogda Ara

9 Mart 2016 Çarşamba

Here We Go !


Hello everyone!
This is my first post on my blog. I want to introduce myself and mention about the things i will share with you on this blog.I'm taking Technology and Material Design Class this term.Most of my researches and projects will be related to this class actually and i will share them and some observations of mine about them on this process. In the meanwhile i would like to make some researches and studies of my own about English teaching and learning, and some different technics that can be implemented on this aim. As i mentioned before; i also had an English teaching experience one time i also feel like to share some thinkings of that with you. I think it will be a fulfilling, inspiring process. Hope it will be same, interesting fulfilling and entertaining enough for you too. C'mon Enjoy the "English Without Borders!" :)

Hiç yorum yok :

Yorum Gönder